Chanson Water Filter
R480.00 – R950.00
We now offer the superior quality Chanson water filter in a single stage. This unit has a lifetime warranty on the housing and tubing.
Chanson Water Filters are designed to last up to 1 year or 12000 litres. Whichever comes first
CT-G10 Polypropylene (P.P.) Melt Blown Filter
- 5 Micron P.P. melt blown fiber, with compliance of NSF Standard.
- Extend about 3 months (depends on the quality of water and usage volume)
- 5 Micron polypropylene sediment pre filter, wide absorption surface area, able to filter out larger particles such as sands, silts, and iron particles.
CT-G20 Granular Activated Carbon Filter
- Made of UDF granular coconut based activated carbons
- Extend about 6 months (depends on the quality of water and usage volume). Run water for 30 seconds before drinking when replace to new filter.
- Removes odor, chlorine, bleaching powder, pesticides and chemical remains.
CT-G30 Coconut-based Activated Carbon Block Filter
- Made of CTO compressed mesh coconut-based activated carbon blocks
- Extend about 9 months (depends on the quality of water and usage volume).
- With Superfine absorbability, removes odor, bad taste, chlorine, bleaches, pesticides and even smaller particles and chemical remains.
CT-G60 Precise 3-in-1 P.P fiber/KDF/Activated Carbon Filter
- KDF (Kinetic Degradation Fluxion), is a high-purity copper-zinc formulation that uses a basic chemical process known as redox (oxidation/reduction), with compliance of NSF Standard.
- This process removes chlorine, lead, mercury, iron, and hydrogen sulfide from water supplies. The process also has a mild anti-bacterial, algaecitic, and fungicitic, effect and may reduce the accumulation of lime scale.
- Extended about 4-9 months (depends on the quality of water and usage volume).
- Level 1
- P.P. Fiber
- Remove larger particle, sand, and silt
- Level 2
Remove chlorine, lead, heavy metals, and free radicals
- Level 3
- Granular Activated Carbon
- Absorb odor, pesticides, bleaches, chemical remains
CT-G70 Resin beads filter – Water Softener
- This a special filter that contains resin beads, with compliance with NSF Standard.
- Extend about 2-3 months (depends on water quality and usage volume).
- Resin beads are superior to remove magnesium ions, limes, water and tea scaling. Most importantly, it is able to change hard water area to soft water.
CT-G80 Precise Ceramic Water filter
- The ceramic candle is imported directly from the USA, passed over 12 hours of high temperature baking process in over 1150 C. The ceramic candle is 100% natural based, does not contain any chemicals. The first ceramic filter was introduced in 1827 by Doulton from England and was designed to reduce the cholera from spreading.
- Extend about 1-2 years (depends on water quality and usage volume). Ceramic candle can be re-used by cleaning with sponges as long ceramic doesn’t crack off.
- With only 0.2 micron, is able to block anything larger than water molecules such as virus, germs and bacteria. Only water and smaller contaminants can pass through this filtering system. It is great absorber of pesticides, odor, chlorine, chemicals as well.
Activated Alumina Filter
- Activated alumina is produced by a careful controlled calcination of alumina trihydrate
- Extend about one year (depends on the quality of water and usage volume)
- Hydrogen Chloride
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Carbonyl Sulfide
- Carbon Dioxide
Ceramic, Sediment, Carbon Block, KDF, Water Softener, Activated Alumina, Activated Carbon
Above Counter, Below Counter