Himalayan Salt Fine 2kg | South Africa
Salt is essential for life – you cannot live without it. However, most people simply don’t realise that there are enormous differences between the standard, refined table or cooking salt most people are accustomed to using and the natural health-promoting salt.
These differences can have a major impact on overall health.
Today’s common table salt is not the same as natural salt. If you want your body to function properly, you need holistic salt complete with all-natural elements.
Himalayan crystal salt is far superior to traditional iodized salt. Himalayan salt is millions of years old and pure, untouched by many of the toxins and pollutants that pervade other forms of ocean salt.
Known in the Himalayas as “white gold,” Himalayan Crystal Salt contains the same 84 natural minerals and elements found in the human body. This form of salt has also been maturing over the past 250 million years under intense tectonic pressure, creating an environment of zero exposure to toxins and impurities.
Himalayan salt’s unique cellular structure allows it to store vibrational energy. Its minerals exist in a colloidal form, meaning that they are tiny enough for our cells to easily absorb.
Why Is Our Himalayan Salt Fine Pink?
The many hues of pink, red and white in our Himalayan Salt Coarse are an indication of this salt’s rich and varying mineral and energy-rich iron content.
Himalayan Salt Fine: The Health Benefits
- The health benefits of using natural Himalayan Crystal Salt may include:
- Regulating water levels within the body, regulating them for proper functioning Promoting healthy pH balance in the cells, including the brain.
- Promoting blood sugar health
- Aids in reducing the common signs of aging Promoting cellular hydroelectric energy creation in the body
- Promoting the increased absorption of food elements within the intestinal tract Promotes vascular health (the vascular system is made up of arteries and veins that carry oxygen-rich blood throughout the body to the vital organs, the brains, and the legs)
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Lowers incidence of sinus problems, and promoting over-all sinus health
- Helps to reduce muscle cramps Increases bone strength Promotes healthy sleep patterns naturally
- Supports a healthy libido
- In combination with water, it is necessary for blood pressure regulation
- Does not promote cellulite, when compared to table salt
- Reduces chances of developing rheumatism, arthritis and gout, when compared to common chemically-treated salt
- Reduces chances of developing kidney and gall bladder stones when compared to common chemically-treated salt
Table salt: The Typical Table And Cooking Salt In Your Grocery Store Has Been “Chemically Cleaned”
Many people are unaware that common table salt contains chemicals and even sugar! Salt is necessary but can be dangerous if taken in this chemical form.
The table and cooking salt found in most homes, restaurants, and processed foods is void of nutritional value, lacking beneficial trace minerals. Processing salt turns it into sodium chloride, an unnatural salt the human body actually sees as a toxic invader! The body cannot dispose of it in a natural, healthy way which can lead to inflammation of the tissues, water retention and high blood pressure.
Table salt has also been referred to as a “Health Destroyer”.
Table salt is composed of 97.5% sodium chloride and 2.5% chemicals like iodine and absorbents, and sugar. Common salt is dried at more than 1,200° Fahrenheit, a process which zaps many of the natural chemical structures.
Processed salt crystals are energetically dead because their crystals are completely isolated from one another. For the body to metabolize chemical table salt, it must waste tremendous amounts of energy to keep the body at optimum fluid balance. This results in a less-than-ideal fluid balance in the cells, which may lead to dehydration. This then creates a burden on the elimination systems throughout the body. Water will then be removed from cells in an attempt to neutralise the unnatural sodium chloride.
Research shows that for each gram of table salt your system cannot process, your body will use over twenty times the amount of cellular water to neutralise the sodium chloride in chemically-treated salt. This could lead to cellulite, rheumatism, arthritis, gout, as well as kidney, gallbladder stones and a whole host of other illnesses.
When you consider that the average South African consumes 4,000 to 6,000 mg of sodium chloride each day, and heavy users can ingest as much as 10,000 mg in a day, it is clear that this is a serious and pervasive issue that needs to be addressed.
So Why Are Many People Still Using Table Salt?
Because well over 90% of the world’s salt is being used directly for industrial purposes that require pure sodium chloride. The remaining percentage is used for preserving processes and ends up on your kitchen table.
The salt industry is successful in convincing you there are actually health advantages to adding potentially toxic iodine and fluoride to salt. In addition, your table salt very often contains potentially dangerous preservatives. Calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, and aluminum hydroxide are often added to improve the ability of table salt to pour. Aluminum is a light alloy that deposits into your brain – a potential cause of Alzheimer’s disease.
Himalayan Salt vs. Sea Salt
Even though Himalayan salts come from the mountains, they are technically sea salts as well. All salt comes from a salted body of water—namely, an ocean or salt-water lake. However, Himalayan salt is said to be the purest form of sea salt.
Choosing to use Himalayan Salt as an alternative, can have a big impact on your total health and overall well-being. I only use and recommend Himalayan Rock Salt.
Himalayan Rock Salt can also be referred to as “Himalayan Salt” or “Himalayan Crystal Salt”.
Get salt as nature intended: When it comes to the power of natural salt, nothing compares to Himalayan Crystal Salt. Here’s why:
- It is the highest grade of natural salt.
- Under an electron microscope, crystal salt has a perfect crystalline structure.
- It is mined by hand and hand-washed.
- Crystal salt is immune to electromagnetic fields Crystal Salt contains no environmental pollutants.
- There is no limited shelf life and no need for silica packets to prevent clumping.
- A New and Different Way to Experience the Salty-Sweet Goodness of Himalayan Crystal Salt
Not only is Himalayan Crystal Salt far healthier for your body than commercial salt, its taste is unforgettable. Once you try Himalayan salt, I can promise you that you’ll never want to use commercial salt again.
And here’s a unique way to enjoy Himalayan salt’s slightly sweet-salty goodness with your food.
Featured on several top cooking shows, Himalayan Salt kitchen slabs have become the newest sensation for extraordinary food preparation and presentation.
This beautiful translucent pink crystal salt slab serves as a cooking and curing surface, and a lovely way to present chilled foods.
To grill or saute with your Himalayan Salt Kitchen Slab, simply preheat your slab over a grill or stove and toss on your favorite sliced meats, seafood, vegetables or eggs. The Himalayan crystal salt sears your food to perfection, with a just a light touch of heavenly salty flavor.
You Can Also Use Himalayan Crystal Salt as a Bath Soak
Besides using this salt on your food and to cook with, it has multiple other exciting benefits as well.
It is recommended that you regularly use the Himalayan Bath Salt, because when you take a “brine bath,” the Himalayan salt’s healthy minerals are stored in the form of ions. This stimulation rejuvenates your skin, which is beneficial for everyone.
Himalayan salt has multiple other uses for your skin as well, which you can tap by integrating it with other natural approaches. It really has an amazing untapped potential that has not yet been recognised.
Balance the Body’s pH Factor and Get Rid of Heavy Metals with Himalayan Salt Brine or Sole
Sole is an excellent product for balancing the pH factor of your body.
- Sole can supply the body with the combined energy of 84 essential ionized minerals found in Himalayan Salt which the body can hold for up to 24 hours.
- Sole can harmonize the alkaline/acidity balance in the body and normalise blood pressure.
- Sole can dissolve and eliminate sediments which lead to stones and various forms of rheumatism like arthritis and kidney and gall bladder stones.
- Sole can lower the craving for addictive desires.
- Sole can help with skin diseases by cleaning from inside out.
How to Prepare Sole (So-Lay) :: Cover 1/3 rd of the bottom of a small glass jar with a glass lid with Himalayan Salt stones. Cover the salt rock with purified, artesian, spring or ionized water. After about 24 hours, check to see if the rocks have dissolved. If they have completely dissolved, add more stones. Keep doing this until the water can no longer dissolve any more salt, and some stones remain in the bottom of the jar. You now have sole. This jar can be kept on the counter top. Simply add more water to replenish, but remember to add more rocks so there are always undissolved salt crystals left in the bottom of your jar. When you do this, you will have water that remains at a 26% saturation level.Follow Designer Water On Social Media